Here are the steps for registering your student for either test below:
- Click on the link below and read the information on the left hand side, “Submitting a Request.” Mrs. Williams (School Counselor) is the contact person for this process.
- After you have read the information, registered your student; Mrs. Williams will receive an email from COLLEGE BOARD, giving her permission from you (parent/guardian), to upload personal documents to COLLEGE BOARD for an approved SAT exam.
- Once Mrs. Williams submits all documentation requested from COLLEGE BOARD, you should receive an updated email, indicating submitted information. It will take up to seven weeks for Mrs. Williams to receive an APPROVAL.
- After APPROVAL by COLLEGE BOARD, Mrs. Williams will contact students to inform them what “date during the school day” the student will take the SAT exam with her.
- Any student wanting to take an Accommodations SAT exam on a Saturday, will have to REGISTER at another High School other than TUCKER HIGH SCHOOL.
Click the link below to register:
ACT Accommodations QUICK- 1, 2, 3 Steps below:
ACT Accommodations the Entire Process below: