2018-19 TESTING CALENDAR BELOW:
TESTING CLOSES FOR TUCKER HIGH SCHOOL IN MAY 2019
Here are the steps for registering your student for either test below:
- Click on the link below and read the information on the left hand side, “Submitting a Request.” Mrs. Williams (School Counselor) is the contact person for this process.https://www.collegeboard.org/students-with-disabilities?excmpid=VT-00009
- After you have read the information and registered your student; Mrs. Williams will receive an email from College Board, giving her permission from you (parent/guardian), to upload personal documents to College Board for an approved SAT exam.
- Once Mrs. Williams submits all documentation requested from College Board, you should receive an updated email indicating submitted information. It will take up to seven weeks for Mrs. Williams to receive an approval.
- After approval by College Board, Mrs. Williams will contact students to inform them what “date during the school day” the student will take the SAT exam.
- Any student wanting to take an Accommodations SAT exam on a Saturday; PLEASE CONTACT MRS. WILLIAMS DIRECTLY VIA EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR PHONE (678- 874-3730). A REQUEST WILL BE MADE TO A COLLEAGUE, TO SEE IF THEY WILL BE ABLE TO FACILITATE THE TEST ON A SATURDAY.
Click the link below to register:
ACT Accommodations QUICK- 1, 2, 3 Steps below:
ACT Accommodations the Entire Process below:
Testing closes for ACT at THS in April 2019