Accuplacer- College Board

College Board Accuplacer photo

Most Technical Schools and some four year colleges will accept the Accuplacer Test (formerly called the Compass Test) in lieu of the SAT or ACT.

Please contact the college of your choice and see if they will indeed accept this test. Technical Schools and Colleges who accept the Accuplacer test will give this test on their campus. You will need to call the school for an appointment, to take the test at their location.

You can find free practice for this test by clicking: